Top 5 Reasons to visit College Fairs-according to FAME Education
1) Visit a lot of different schools under one roof and narrow down your list of possible options by comparing schools in person.
2) Talk w/Admissions staff to “interview” schools to get a feel for whether a school is a good fit.
3) Show your interest for schools by filling out inquiry cards and joining their mailing lists. Some schools tally how many “contacts” students have made to gain their interest.
4) Network and collect business cards from admissions staff for future questions. They are often the people making the admissions decisions.
5) Learn more about financial aid scholarships by talking to staff from various scholarship programs.
Need help with the process? Call our office @ 627-4291 or email email@example.com