This presentation will help give attendees the information they need to Outsmart the Scammers and protect their finances.
In this workshop your instructor will help you by sharing strategies designed to help guard valuable assets and protect pre and post retirement income. She will discuss the impact of longevity, withdrawal strategies, anticipating rising costs, reviewing insurance/LTC protection, and healthcare cost concerns.
This presentation will review the following areas:
- When you are eligible for Medicare benefits
- The timeline to enroll for Medicare benefits without penalties
- What original Medicare does and doesn’t cover
- What additional plans are available that work in conjunction with original Medicare
- Financial assistance options
This workshop will help you develop and tailor your resume and cover letter to fit the career that you have chosen to pursue.
Call us to talk with a career advisor about resume and cover letter writing, interview skills and other ways to improve your success in the job search process. Our services are available at all of our locations.
Call 627-4291 for more information